ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA has already achieved 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations and is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
We are currently looking experienced Contracts Administrators who’ve previously worked on major civil and/or utilities projects. You will be working within our value or time team which will both be focused on upstream activities.
- Provides estimates of time delay on various scenarios
- Calculate actual time delays
- Conduct forensic analysis of time delay events
- Review contract provisions
- Liaise with downstream commercial and construction teams for substantiative information
- Create claim and calculate its value
- Attend client meetings and close out outstanding issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Principal contractor experience on a major project (civil and/or utilities)
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (legal background favourable)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.