ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Procurement Manager for an important project in Australia.
Coordinate the Procurement, Activation and Logistics of the Project.
- Coordination of all Project´s Purchasing activities, according to the Company's procedures.
- Communication with the Project Management.
- Ensure the contracting of project supplies and services within deadlines and budget.
- Lead a team of 5 - 10 members.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- At least 5-7 years of previous work experience in Procurement management in large EPC projects, having participated in all phases of a complete project.
- Team management and Project-orientation.
- Very high level of English (C1).
- Geographic availability and open to relocate.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.