This role is to provide the maintenance and operation of the Wind Turbine and associated infrastructure, including 24x7 emergency and fault response. The position is based at the Waubra Wind Far, near Ballarat, Victoria.
· As a member of the multi-skilled Maintenance Team, be actively involved with team management and decision making.
· As directed by the Site Manager, carry out maintenance activities necessary to ensure the wind turbines and ACCIONA Energy’s business objectives are met.
· Actively participate and comply with all OH&S, Quality and Environment policies and procedures in all work planning and work practices and assist in constantly reviewing and improving these standards.
· Constantly review and monitor the operations of plant and equipment to verify performance and ensure this data is collated and used to improve operations.
· Assist with improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the total maintenance service through the process of continuous improvement.
· Actively co-operate with Asset Services Teams by providing technical support input into investigation of new equipment or practices.
· Actively participate in shutdown and project planning as required.
· Assist in the preparation of work plans/programs, procedures, job instructions, ITP’s and participate in actively carting out the work in conjunction with all other members of the team.
· Utilise the skills attained through the training matrix to maximise the service provided and to satisfy business needs.
· Continually strive to meet or exceed the objectives and performance measures.
· Actively participate in the site maintenance operation of a shift roster.
· Be available for a call-in roster basis as the site is a 24/7 operation.
· Appropriate Trade Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Disciplines.
· Current drivers license (Manual Vehicle).
· Capacity to undertake responsibilities in accordance with the ACCIONA Safety Management System.
· Capacity to travel to various Wind Farms across Australia.
· Ability to maintain qualifications relevant to the industry, including: Electrical or Mechanical trade certificate, First Aid Level 2 and Working at Heights.
· Operator under ACCIONA Energy Work Permitting system.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.