ACCIONA Construction Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA has already achieved 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations and is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified and experienced Commercial Managers for upcoming major projects in Perth, Western Australia. You will be an integral part of the team ensuring that the commercial integrity of the project is maintained through your strong leadership, effective negotiation and collaborative approach.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and execute project commercial strategy in consultation with the Project Director and key stakeholders;
- Manage all aspects of the project Head Contract including progress claims and variations as well as ongoing cost forecasting and monthly reporting;
- Ensure that all contract agreements are appropriately established in accordance with relevant guidelines;
- Advise and guide the project teams on best-practice commercial and contracts management practices;
- Analyse and proactively respond to commercial opportunities, and manage contract disputes and risk management / mitigation
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- Tertiary degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Commerce, Accounting, Business, Law or associated disciplines
- Extensive experience with Tier 1 contractors and in managing EPC contracts
- Demonstrated competency in effectively negotiating with clients, subcontractors and other stakeholders;
- Exceptional people management & leadership capabilities;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to drive positive outcomes with managers, staff and key stakeholders;
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.