Aim: Control and administration of documents complying with all requirements.
- Be responsible for document management, reporting to SPV Manager.
- As a secondary reporting line, liaise with the ACCIONA Energy Document Management in Spain and Swicorp, regarding all documentation-related issues, standards and summary records.
- Ensure all needed documentation is stored and managed.
- Ensure that all ACCIONA and Swicorp standards for the use of documents are applied.
- Support in solving any document-related issues and problems.
- Sould be able to assist in solving basic document-platform-related IT issues.
- Management of transmittals.
- Administrate groups, suggest changes permissions, changes in values list of metadata, structure, etc.
Degree/Training: Computer, Industrial or Technical Engineering or similar.
Additional Training: Specific training in document control and data base management.
Years/Areas of required experience: 1 year of experience in management of document control.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.