ACCIONA Agua Australia is looking for a Commissioning Engineer to be part of the Kawana STP K150 Upgrade project in Australia.
The role purpose is to assist and take direction from the Commissioning Manager in the commissioning of all treatment plant related equipment as well as commissioning process and operational control.
- Undertake Site Installation, Commissioning, Handover and Start-up activities.
- Check and ensure compliance of installations according with the drawings / specifications, in order to proceed with the plant commissioning.
- Test and verify mechanical and electrical equipment
- Undertake problem solving and troubleshooting skills as part of normal commissioning duties
- Provide reports and documents on commissioning activities and report progress.
- OHS & Environment:
- Take reasonable care that his or her acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons or themselves. Ensure that safe work methods are followed at all times and assist others to do so.
- Comply with all reasonable instructions given for work health & safety and comply with all statutory requirements, including your ‘duty of care’.
- Comply with the site regulations regards work health & safety, policies, procedures, safe work instructions.
- Participate in consultation and communication of work health & safety matters with their supervisors and other workers / stakeholders.
- Use all safety devices and equipment correctly and not to render them inoperative or wilfully damage them.
Key Result Areas:
- Delivery of project related tasks on time and to the appropriate level of quality.
- Ensure all equipment tested meets the specifications. Report any variances.
- Compliance with the Safety and Environmental Responsibilities.
Required Competencies/Skills:- 5 years experience working in a comparable technical role.
- Degree or equivalent in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Experience in Water Treatment highly desirable or basic knowledge of water treatment techniques and instruments.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to prioritise and work autonomously on tasks.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.