We are currently seeking an experienced Viaduct Manager to join our team based at Norway.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Responsible of the execution and Inspection of a precast and in-situ Beam viaduct construction including piles, pile-cap columns capitals and the Deck supervision.
- Previous experience in bridge construction with precast elements erected with launching gantries or cranes.
- Management of several teams working simultaneously during the work in shifts of 24 hours.
- Coordination with other departments.
- Planning the works.
- Procurement Plan.
- Schedule Management.
- Cost Control.
- Quantity control
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a history of successful roads/highways projects and the next qualifications:
- University degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineer at least 10 years of experience in roads/highways projects as Area Manager/ Viaduct Manager, proven experience in large viaducts construction is a must.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.