We are currently seeking an experienced Viaduct Manager to join our team based at Norway.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Responsible of the execution and Inspection of a precast and in-situ Beam viaduct construction including piles, pile-cap columns capitals and the Deck supervision.
- Previous experience in bridge construction with precast elements erected with launching gantries or cranes.
- Management of several teams working simultaneously during the work in shifts of 24 hours.
- Coordination with other departments.
- Planning the works.
- Procurement Plan.
- Schedule Management.
- Cost Control.
- Quantity control
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a history of successful roads/highways projects and the next qualifications:
- University degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineer at least 10 years of experience in roads/highways projects as Area Manager/ Viaduct Manager, proven experience in large viaducts construction is a must.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.