ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA has already achieved 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations and is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
We are currently looking a Business Development Manager based out of our Port Melbourne office. This role is best suited to a confident BD Manager who has extensive experience in construction projects across Australia as well as the ability to assist in meetings with senior public servants, Ministers and their advisers, business people and other high level stakeholders to influence decisions and secure opportunities for growing the business. This role will require interstate travel as well as the ability to:
- Assist in the development and the implementation of a commercial strategy for diversifying the project portfolio in Australia, capturing emerging opportunities, new clients, etc.
- Assist in the development of a plan to ensure that ACCIONA Construction continues to grow
- Actively seek out new opportunities for developing the business, including acquisitions and joint ventures, to underpin growth targets and market strategies.
- Assist in the analysis of economic, regulatory and demographic factors which impact upon the business.
- Provide high level oversight of projects undertaken by the development team and ensure proactive review and input to project critical issues impeding delivery.
- Actively seek out opportunities for ‘cross selling’ that enhance business development prospects in Australia for ACCIONA as a group.
- Analyze the market and provide reports and recommendations regarding project strategy, market segmentation, ACCIONA’s value proposition and marketing approach.
In return, you will be joining a fast paced and energetic team who are working with some of Australia’s biggest high profile projects. You will be able to bring new ideas to the table and see them to fruition due to the openness of the team around you. This is an incredibly opportunity to join ACCIONA in a time of growth in our Australian business. An excellent salary package including bonuses, free parking in a relaxed and forward thinking Apply now. ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.