Geotechnical Engineering is a provider of specialist ground engineering services across a broad range of civil engineering and infrastructure projects. Part of the ACCIONA group of companies, Geotechnical Engineering enjoys the position as one of Australia’s most trusted and diverse engineering and construction contracting companies.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team based at our Port Melbourne head office. This is an integral role that will have autonomy and a supportive team surrounding them, they will be across multiple projects for both metro and regional Vic.
The Project Manager (PM) reports to the Construction Manager and is responsible for the planning, execution and closing of a project. The PM ensures that contractual profitability and obligations are met and maintained. Furthermore, you will work with all relevant teams to manage internal and external resources and deliver the objectives of the project, on time and on budget.
A key requirement for you is to be able to accurately report on how the project is running (i.e. risks and opportunities, cost, time, scope and quality) at all times. The PM has a mentoring role with the Company’s engineers, requiring you to develop such relationships and provide guidance, motivation, emotional support and role modelling as required.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have a history of successful project outcomes in the piling industry as well as:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years' civil engineering experience in a contracting environment,
- Strong commercial acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships across the organisation
- Manage and deliver upon client expectations in a professional and efficient manner
- Australian drivers licence and transport
- Exposure to civil projects over $5M
In return, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary and salary packaging options
- The opportunity to deliver and be accountable for your own projects
- A chance to join a global leader dedicated to sustainability
- Free onsite parking
ACCIONA Geotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Apply now. ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.