Acciona Infraestructuras Industrial requires the incorporation of a Construction Manager for an important Transmission Line and Substation project in Arabia.
Responsible for the constructive development of the project being able to manage the restrictions of the same that affect the scope, cost or term thereof. It will manage the contracts and relationship with the different subcontractors and suppliers, depending on the whole structure of the work (Quality, Safety, Environment and Administration).
The Construction Director will have to carry out the following functions, among others.
- Be responsible for everything related to construction.
- Communications and negotiations with the client for contract work management.
- Manage the construction team (quality, safety, environment, purchasing, engineering ...)
- Manage and coordinate means of exploitation, personnel and subcontractors.
- Ensure progress and adequate performance of activities to meet the various objectives of the contract.
- Report directly to the Project Director about activities and work development.
Academic training: Engineer
Languages and level required
High level of English (knowledge of Spanish will be valued)
Years of experience
Previous ten years of experience in the management of international projects in the field of T & D (transport and energy distribution) is necessary. Experience in similar projects in the Middle East will be especially valued.
Availability to travel - YES
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.