ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Clerk for the North Shore Wastewater Treatment Plant in North Vancouver, BC.
• Match purchase orders confirming prices and quantity to vendors’ invoices.
• Invoice registration.
• Verify receipt of material or services/confirmation of receipt of material or services.
• Receive and verify invoices.
• Enter invoices for payment.
• Manage cheque runs, maintaining records.
• Maintain lists of payables as well as a general ledger.
• Create and distribute monthly financial reports.
• Maintain filing systems.
• Perform additional clerical or other related duties as required.
• Enter invoices in accounting system for payments ensuring correct approval, coding and matching.
• Data entry of accounting transactions.
• Respond to vendors inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• SAP user.
• Analytic skills.
• Strong math skills.
• General knowledge of Accounting principles.
• Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ethical standards and professionalism.
• Computer and technology skills.
• Good people skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Preference for candidates with business or finance diploma and/or certificate or equivalent experience.
• 1 year Experience with Accounts Payable practices.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.