Acciona Construcción is currently seeking a Quality Manager to join our team in Norway. The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Establish and maintain the Quality Plan.
- Establish, Implement, Maintain and Improve the Quality Management System.
- Plan and conduct audits.
- Establish a suitable quality control program and organization for all construction activities.
- Manage and ensure concrete mix for the precast segments is tested and qualified.
- Establish and maintain a laboratory and organization for testing related to the precast production.
- Ensure quality control of purchased and subcontracted items based on Criticality assessment.
- Manage and develop the Document Control Processes and establish, develop and maintain the Document Control Processes and Organization.
To be succesful in this role, you will ideally have a history of successful roads/highways projects and the next qualifications:
- Master Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years as Project Quality Manager in major civil engineer projects.
- Experience with developing Quality Management System
- Management experience.
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.