Acciona Infraestructuras Construcción requires the incorporation of a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager for the important project of roads in Norway.
- Ensure that all OH&S responsibilities has been considered in the project and support Project Director and the rest of the team regarding OH&S related issues.
- Provide induction and regular training.
- Reporting of accidents, incidents and NCR’s according to the applicable procedures.
- Legal requirements identification for Health and Safety.
- Risk identification and assessment, establishing appropriates controls when necessary.
- Perform periodic inspections in order to ensure that AIC workers and subcontractors perform their activities considering the safety measures specified on the Matrix of risk.
- Perform Safety Orientation, Induction and awareness training.
- Identify any hazards; assess potential risks and determining appropriate control measures with the purpose of reducing potential workplace injuries, incidents and loss.
- Prepare the safety monthly report.
- Ensure that OH&S NCR’s are released when needed, appropriated actions are taken and corrective action are properly analysed and established when required.
- Monitor Subcontractor’s activity in term of Health and Safety.
- Higher education including education in Health & Safety.
- 10-year experience from construction projects.
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.