ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada is looking to hire a Field Engineering Support for the North Shore Wastewater Treatment Plant in North Vancouver, BC.
• Assist in complete definition of Civil work packages, and value engineering.
• Work with Superintendent and Project Engineers to plan and execute work packages.
• Assist in pricing and procuring work packages as required.
• Understand Client’s expectations and ensure strict compliance to scope of works to minimize potential contract deviations and departures.
• Promoting a culture of ‘no injury or harm to people’ and leading by example.
• Consulting and communicating with all personnel on WHS matters, procedures, instructions, etc.
• Compliance with the Safety and Environmental Responsibilities outlined in ACCIONA’s policies and procedures.
• Integrated Management System.
• Alignment of ACCIONA design systems and approach with ACCIONA’s requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Working knowledge of the Civil Construction projects.
• Drafting and writing work plans.
• Estimating & Pricing Civil scopes.
•Good working knowledge of design processes and experience in the application of quality systems.
• Knowledge of drawing software Autodesk AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor 3D modeling software.
• Undergraduate and/or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Expertise in MS Access, MS Office and standard engineering software.
• 3-5 years’ work experience.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.