There aren't many opportunities for a role as exciting as this one.
Come and join the Puhoi to Warkworth Road Construction Project as an Project Engineer.
You will be required to;
- Manage and review Work Packs prepared by the Site Engineers to ensure that it meets the requirements of the Project with regards to Health & Safety, Quality, Construction Methodology, Cost and Programme
- Prepare ITP´s required to execute the works
- Monitor and control the execution of the works to ensure it is constructed in accordance with the drawings, specifications, Contract documents and all HSEQ requirements
- Prepare a specific programme to achieve the construction dates and milestones
- Prepare periodical forecast
- Manager procurement packages
- Manager the workforce to complete the necessary works within time frames
- Provide the Cost Control team with the monthly executed quantities
In order to fill this position, you must have;
- Prior experience as a Project Engineer would be beneficial
- Engineering degree or Masters with 5+ years Earthworks background is essential
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Experience working on a major construction project
- Strong experience with Budget, Cost & programme
- Strong influencing skills
This role is based onsite in New Zealand between Puhoi and Warkworth (just north of Auckland)
If this sounds like you and you are keen to join one of New Zealand’s largest infrastructure projects then apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Appropriate Bachelors Qualification ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.