ACCIONA is looking for a new Maintenance Manager for its water business projects. The responsibilities of this role are the following:
Job Purpose: Define, implement and manage the on-going maintenance systems in various water treatment/ desalination facilities.
- Develop maintenance plan and establish maintenance criteria for all preventative/predictive/corrective actions.
- Manage CMMS implementation and system update/upgrade.
- Assist to define maintenance department organization structure and participate in recruitment of key personnel.
- Establish a digital share system for all maintenance documentation/reports/registers.
- Asset management plan development and spare parts and inventory management.
- Strong external contracts management skills.
- Participate in the procurement process and deal with key suppliers.
- Management of key maintenance contracts
- Maintenance reports/plans/registers/documents as needed.
- Implement all occupational health and safety, environmental and company requirements in the maintenance department.
- Experience in quality system requirements and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Water treatment/desalination processes/systems.
- Maintenance budget management experience.
The profile that we’re looking for would be:
Professional/Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- More than 5 years experience as Maintenance Manager in water treatment facilities.
- Preferably more than 3 years experience in a Desalination (RO) , WWTP facility.
- Strong knowledge in electrical/mechanical/Instrumentation asset operation/maintenance and preventative and corrective maintenance systems.
- Experience in computer software such as CMMS (MAXIMO, COSWIN, ABISMO, etc) and Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Actively contribute to maintain very high availability levels ensuring asset integrity at all times.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Science Engineering degree.
- Training in main Mechanical assets: Pumps, valves, compressors,
- Training in main Electrical assets: MV-LV-VFD-Motors
- Training in main Instrument assets: Process and analytical instruments, communication systems.
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Work under pressure experience.
- High responsibility and commitment.
- Planning skills
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.