ACCIONA is looking for a new Operations Manager for its water business projects. The responsibilities of this role are the following:
The main responsibilities for the position will be the coordination and delivery of all operations activities required under the service agreement contract and in compliance with local regulations.
The most relevant tasks of the role shall be:
- Responsibility for general oversight and support of all operations activities
- Supervision of the licensed operators, assigned to the Project
- Development of objectives and reports to meet regulatory requirements
- Organization of operations and activities to maximize efficient use of staff, equipment and materials.
- Responsibility on on going review and ensure full compliance with environmental, health & safety measures and practices
The profile that we’re looking for is the following:
- Chemical or Chemical Engineering Degree.
- Fluent in English or Spanish
- Minimum of 5 year proven experience in water treatment or desalination projects.
- Availability to travel and change residency
- Microsoft Office software solid user
- Teamwork and objectives focused
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.