ACCIONA Producciones y Diseño is looking for a Project Manager for an international project in Dubai. Mission:
- Accomplish the general coordination of the installation works on site. Dubai (UAE). Responsible for managing the project team for delivering the project within the contracted milestones, costs and qualities. The Project Manager main role is to lead and integrate the project team/stakeholders with his seniority, giving guidance, using standards of project management, methods and best practice procedures to run the project on a day-to-day basis towards the established main targets (contracts).
- Administer the Construction Contract within delegated authority.
- Coordination of interfaces with public agencies and utilities in the areas of schedule, security, and safety.
- Monitor and report progress of construction work to the client´s engineering team and internally against the baseline schedule.
- Proactively identify schedule risks and, in concert with the MC, develop mitigation plans addressing the identified risks.
- Assist in contractual issues and supervise time, cost, and quantity aspects of the Construction Contracts.
- Confirm daily/weekly and monthly reports reflect actual works completed and are endorsed by other Consultants that may be engaged by the Employer.
- Participate actively within the preparation of the Project Execution Plan setting up and implement ‘best practice’ management processes and procedures.
- Responsible to manage construction team (represented by both Contradiction Managers) regarding duties such as site inspections, review of mock-ups and samples and administration of quality control processes and insurance.
- Establish configuration control of construction related documents and files.
- Review Contractor and Consultant progress reports and payment requests to confirm all monthly requests are justified based on work satisfactorily completed measured against contract requirements.
- Review and process Contractor submittals, RFIs and change requests.
- Maintain Project cost control procedure to measure, control, forecast and report Project cost status.
- Carry out regular reviews of the construction methodologies to confirm safe and efficient operations on site at all times.
- Provide oversight of the HSE, security and environmental management programs.
- In conjunction with the HSE ENG, monitor compliance with applicable environmental and other regulations.
- Prepare and issue monthly progress report, which includes information on cost, schedules, potential issues, trends, and forecasts.
- Confirm regular meetings are hold to provide accurate monitoring and communication of issues for timely resolution.
- 15-year experience in international projects.
- 7-year experience in Middle East
- 10-year experience working on the implementation of museography/exhitibion projects.
- Architecture / Engineering.
- Fluent in English (B2 or C1 level). Arabic would be an asset.
- Wide experience in multidisciplinary teams and suppliers management.
- International contract laws.
- Fully conversant with Primavera and Microsoft Project.
- Coordination and monitoring of all disciplines included in the project.
- Management of the site supervision team and the contractors and sub-contractors.
- Working knowledge with local and international specifications.
- Able to control contractors and sub-contractors in conformance with contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Able to monitor progress of works.
- Preparation of progress reports.
- Position based in Dubai (UAE)
- Available to travel
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.