Acciona Infraestructuras Concesiones requires the incorporation of a Financial Director for North America
The Finance Director of Acciona Concesiones in North America, following the guidelines of Acciona Concesiones, is responsible of securing committed financing in P3 projects bids in collaboration with the business development department. For the projects already awarded, he or she will be defending Acciona’s interests by attending to the Board of Directors meetings. Maintaining and developing the relationship with the international financing institutions trying to secure their participation as lenders in future projects.
• Collaborating with HQ in the preparation and review of the financial and risk analysis of bids (different financing alternatives, rating processes, etc.), preparing and supervising financial models with sensitivity and resilience analysis.
• Leading the project financing in each P3 opportunity and monitoring fulfilment of covenants after the projects are awarded during the term of the debt.
• Leading the negotiation of term sheets and credit agreements with investors, banks or financial institutions during the bid preparation. Securing fully committed financing at the time of the bid submission and meeting the internal requirements in the assumptions of the project.
• Liaising with lenders advisors (LTA, LIA, LLA, Model Auditor, etc.) during the due diligence phase.
• Supporting in the existing projects during the negotiation of waivers and changes of credit agreements, hedge agreements, indentures, etc. and keeping the relationship with the lenders.
• Responsible for preparing and reporting to HQ the package of information (financial statements, treasury forecast, budget, business plan) as per the requirements from Corporate, on a monthly basis.
• Providing reliable, consistent, and up to date information to management on the economic and financial situation the portfolio of the Concessions BU in North America.
• Managing refinancing process of existing projects when required with the objective of maximizing the IRR of each project.
• Collaborating in implementing the optimal tax structure in each project and at the corporate level.
• Liaising with external auditors of the projects
• Overseeing effective implementation of strategic growth initiatives that enhance economic value.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills – ability to build and maintain positive relationships with operating management, financial staff and other departments.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge and proficiency with MS office and Excel.
• Knowledge and comfort understanding and utilizing financial models.
• Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the CFO.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
• Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis
• At least 10 years experience in similar capacity
• Experience in accounting under the IFRS
• Experience with bids for P3 projects.
• Experience in Asset Management of P3 projects
• Degree from an accredited University in either Accounting or Finance. Valuable MBA.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.