Acciona, for its Construction Business line, is looking to hire a Project Accountant for an important civil project located in Norway.
· Assist in conducting the analysis of financial accounts to make adjustments as appropriate and ensure reliability and correct registration of financial information in accordance with accounting principles and generally accepted standards and procedures.
· Assist with the preparation of consolidated monthly accounts for the project and associated entities in accordance with ACCIONA accounting policies.
· Provide assistance to the Finance Manager in the year-end audit process.
· Assist with the preparation of monthly group and associate management reports including KPI and cost variance analysis.
· Maintain operational and associated company cost tracking, coding and recording in the general ledger and related systems/processes.
· Assist with the preparation of the yearly FBT returns for the company.
· Prepare and maintain group and associated company general ledgers, including journal processing.
· Maintain all financial systems and reconciliations.
· Assist with other duties as may be required from time to time in the Finance Department.
· Minimum 3 years of accounting experience after degree.
· Possesses, or is working towards completion of, a postgraduate Accounting certification.
· Advanced SAP skills.
· Advanced Excel skills are essential.
· Good communications skills and team work approach.
· Capable of working under tight deadlines.
· Proficient in both oral and written English, high level of Norwegian and Spanish is a plus.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.