Scope of Work: F rom the Human Resources Perspective the minimum requirements are to guarantee compliance with IFC/FMC regulations and the ESHS plans in force assuring minimum standards in ACCIONA and according to Egyptian Law.
Scope of Work: from Social departemnt perspective the minimum requirements are to guarantee compliance with IFC/FMC regulations and the ESHS plans in force assuring minimum standards in ACCIONA and according to Egyptian Law
Grievance Mechanism: ensure application with monthly report of issues raised and actions taken or planned. This includes responsibility for monitoring all means that grievances may be communicated.
• Undeclared Work: ensure that orker without a regular contract cannot eneter on site
• Child labour: Request and require a monthly list from all contractors and subcontractors a monthly list of personnel on pay-roll and verify that personal data is accurate guaranteeing that no employee is under the age of eighteen as well as guarantee by fingerprinting on entry and exit that the person on-site is the person who was contracted for each position.
• Forced Labour: apart from the revision of grievance mechanism and action plans, supervision and inspection of living conditions and working conditions, including revision of timetables and shifts.
• Payroll: check on a monthly basis all items in payroll and bank transfers. Retain payment to contractors who fall behind with payroll payments.
• Accommodation : revise and supervise that workers’ accommodation meets FMC standards at all times ( IFC/EBRD CHECKLIST ON WORKERS’ ACCOMMODATION) with unscheduled visits to audit conditions and corrective actions should they fall short of said standards.
• Working conditions: random auditing of compliance with contracts in terms of timetables and shifts, working hours, rotation and heat stress management and corrective actions in case of non-compliance.
• Monthly reporting of the KPIs to be agreed.
• Stakeholder Engagement Plan: Monitor the FMC in its implementation and coordinate the parts corresponding to the SPV
• CSR strategy: Monitor its implementation and coordinate the parts corresponding to the SPV
• Community Grievance mechanism: manage direct complaints and coordinate the grievances with the FMC
- Support the development and execution of social activities according to Acciona guide.
• Draw up social reports required by IFC, FMC or local authorities
- Carry out and support QHSE collegue to carry out integrated Helath Safety Environment and S ocial audits.
- Required Profile Degree/Training: University degree in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology or similar.
Additional training: Experience in participation in community relations processes and experience in project management.
Languages/Level: English / High
3 years of experience in similar position.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.