- Provide service to new Stakeholders, in time and manners, providing quality services / products according to the budget available to them.
Collaborate with the department in functions such as the following:
- Execute local categories in the region/country, lead contract implementation & drive contract compliance
- Work in close collaboration with Category Managers in order to ensure local acceptance of new contracts
- Coordinate contract implementation tasks with Category Managers and users
- Monitor internal customers contract compliance, define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance
- Search for potential suppliers, either existing or new
- Conduct RfP (negotiation, supplier selection) and support responding suppliers in case of commercial or system related issues
- Facilitate clarification of technical questions between internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Follow-up on technical evaluations with internal stakeholders to ensure timeliness of tendering process
- Execute negotiation, supplier selection and determine PO terms and conditions
- Manage supplier relationships for local categories
- In line with defined procurement strategy, support the classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies
- Continuously track supplier performance (utilizing data / reports provided by Sourcing Analysts)
- Initiate and conduct supplier audits
- Identify potential contract improvement opportunities & re-negotiations for local categories
- Manage internal partner relationships for local categories
- Manage internal partner feedback on Global Procurement organization and supplier performance
- Improve and reinforce Procurement’s profile and recognition within the internal partner community
- High level of English (minimum C1), other languages will be positively valued.
- Good academic record.
- Student of the last year of Master of Industrial Engineering (specialties of Mechanics, Industrial or Organization).
We are looking for people with high potential, ability to work in a team and motivation to grow within an international company. If you think this is your profile ... we want you in our team!
ACCIONA es una empresa global con un modelo de negocio construido en torno a la sostenibilidad y el objetivo de responder con éxito a los mayores desafíos globales, como el calentamiento global, la superpoblación y la escasez hídrica. Retos ante los que diseña soluciones en energía renovable, infraestructuras resilientes, gestión y tratamiento de agua y servicios.