Coleman Rail are seeking expressions of interest for experienced Labour resources to work on a Major Transport Infrastructure Project across Metropolitan and Regional Rail Networks of Victoria.
Rail Safety Workers operate under the direction of the Rail Supervisors, Project Engineers and Project Managers for the purpose of constructing or repairing Rail Infrastructure.
The wider Rail Industry offers wide-ranging opportunities for staff for development and career progression, this is supported by an unprecedented Government investment in Major Infrastructure Projects Australia wide.
- Track Worker
- Rail Labourer
Skills and Attributes
- Physically fit to perform demanding outdoor manual work
- Lead by example in safety and best practice
- Excellent communication and self-management skills
- Willingness to undergo training and assessment competencies as directed, including site and agency inductions
- Rail Industry Worker Card (RIW), containing:
- TTSA Level 1
- CPCCOHS1001A - Working Safely in the Construction Industry, or equivalent OH&S Construction Induction Card: Red or White Card
- Current Category 3 Medical
- Willingness to complete any competencies required to fulfil the minimum role requirements under the Rail Industry Worker National Track and Civil Matrix.
- If applicable, hold Workcover/Worksafe High Risk Licences
- FDFOP1003A - Manual Handling, or equivalent qualification
- Cert II – Rail Infrastructure
- Rail Safety Workers spend most of their time outdoors and the work can be physically demanding. Additional tickets or certification may be required to work within the rail corridor, depending on individual organisation requirements and government legislation.
- Applicants must be willing to be flexible on hours of work and be able to travel away from home.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.