ACCIONA Producciones y Diseño is looking for a Financial Manager for an international Construction project in Dubai.
The Financial Manager will be responsible for all financial aspects of the project from beginning to end.
- Management of all financial and accounting activities of the project.
- Monitor daily financial operations, invoicing, and certifications.
- Controlling. Gap to go, deviations plus forecast.
- Margins calculation.
- Site Project cash-flows adaptation to financial reports.
- Treasury analyst and reporting by project and consolidated.
- Cost Budgets monitoring, deviations explanation and forecasting.
- Guarantees. Retentions, Advance Payments and Bonds controlling.
- Reporting of project plus consolidations detailing incomes, costs (indirect and direct), retentions, APs, VAT calculations and impacts.
- Leading with HQ in terms of IS, BS, monthly closing, global statements, financial reports and accounts.
- 5-10 year experience in finance.
- Experience in construction projects.
- Finance Degree.
- Fluent in English (C1+ level). Arabic would be an asset.
- Position based in Dubai (UAE).
- Available to travel.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.