ACCIONA is a global leader in sustainable solutions for infrastructure and renewable energy projects. Since establishing a presence in Australia in 2002, ACCIONA has invested more than AUD$1 billion through local investment opportunities and project development. As a national business ACCIONA employs more than 1,000 people in its renewable energy, infrastructure and water projects across the country.
ACCIONA has been awarded the $450m EPC contract for the 36Mw Kwinana Waste to Energy facility in Kwinana, Western Australia. This flagship project is the first of its kind in Australia and will generate enough electricity to power up to 50,000 households, divert hundreds of thousands of tonnes of kerbside rubbish from being buried in landfill, as well as reducing greenhouse gases associated with landfill operations and enabling far better use of valuable land.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HSE Graduate to support our team on this large construction project. You will be responsible for ensuring that our HSE systems and records are maintained and updated with precision and great attention to detail. Specifically, you will:
- Organise and manage site inductions, maintain and monitor induction databases and safety training records
- Liaise with subcontractors and ensure all documentation is compliant with company requirements prior to mobilising to site
- Develop and review training packages, procedures and online inductions
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, dashboards, training materials and monthly reports
- Assist with safety audits and inspections
- Assist in the reporting, investigation and suggestion of corrective and/or preventive actions resulting from identification of hazards, near miss incidents and work related illness/injury
- Maintain PPE supplies and manage stock levels on site
You will ideally possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Workplace Health, Safety and Environment or equivalent;
- Although industry experience is not essential, previous exposure to the construction and / or industrial environment will be highly advantageous;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Proficient in the use of computer-based software, particularly the 2010 Microsoft Office Package;
- Meticulous attention to detail
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.