Coleman Rail was established in 1972 and is part of the ACCIONA Geotech group of companies offering endless opportunities for you to drive a very rewarding and successful career.
As the leading rail and infrastructure contractor in Australia, we deliver a diverse range of key and complex infrastructure projects for our clients and stakeholders.
Currently we have an opportunity for an experienced Supervisor (Structural) to join our already successful team supporting Southern Program Alliance.
Southern Program Alliance supports the delivery of the level crossing removals along the Frankston corridor for the Victorian Government and the Level Crossing Removal Project. The Southern Program Alliance (SPA) comprises Acciona Coleman Rail, LendLease, WSP and Metro Trains Melbourne.
- Supervise crews of experienced Rail Safety Workers under the direction of PE and PM
- Supervising the daily operations for the purpose of constructing or repairing Rail Infrastructure
- Maintain productive relationships, clearly communicating with crews, management and other stakeholders
- Plan, manage and lead ensuring safety, quality, compliance and reporting requirements are met
- Ensure internal and subcontracted resources are appropriately inducted
- Safety leadership including management and review of SWMS, permits, procedures, toolbox and daily pre-starts.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with Project Engineers, Site Engineers and all relevant stakeholders to achieve quality outcomes.
- Work to program deadlines
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years Construction experience with a minimum of 5 years in a Supervisors role
- Strong Structural background
- Ability to deliver practical solutions with attention to the required detail
- Extensive Subcontractor management exposure
- Results drive
- Unwavering commitment to Safety
- Excellent communication
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Systems Savvy
- Committed to working in a modern and progressive environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or hold appropriate work rights to work in Australia.
Applications via Recruiters will not be accepted at this stage, thank you.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.