ACCIONA is looking for a Site Engineer for its projects in Norway to manage parts of a construction project, providing technical advice, supervising staff on site and ensuring that their area are completed on time and within Budget.
- Managing a specific part of construction projects.
- Overseeing building work.
- Setting out sites and organising facilities.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are meet.
- Engineer in Electrician, Mechanican, Civil...
- A minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Advanced level of English
- International experience will be positively taken into account.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.