ACCIONA is looking for Area Manager for its Norwegian Project.
The mission of the role will be the coordination and management of the construction team, ensure that it is required with all the technical specifications in the project and optimize the economic objectives.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines in accordance with the overall Project.
- Review and assessment of logistical and supply chain factors of his area.
- Ensure cost-effective construction systems and processes.
- Review and manage subcontractors’ plans and schedules in full accordance with his Area Planning.
- Setting up and managing document and cost control systems, and preparing progress reports and projected costs to complete.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policy of his Area.
- Ensure the effective management of his Area through timely, strategic solutions where appropriate within the appointed authority limits.
- Prepare and deliver required reporting and presentations.
-Degree qualified, Engineer or Construction Management professional with at least 10 years’ experience working in the industry.
-Experience in roads and tunnels
-Relevant experience with joint venture is preferred.
-International experience will be highly considered.
-Lenguages/level: Advanced level of English.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.