- Offer Detail
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
ACCIONA is looking for a Service Manager into its Motorcycle Sharing business who will take the responsibility for managing the service activity in Paris, following the company's instructions.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the achievement of the objectives and for the daily relations with the local administrations and reporting to the General Manager.
In addition, the Service Manager will collaborate in the expansion of the business and the development of the area, both in new cities and in new mobility activities.
• Daily report about the activity of the service, compiling information from the mobility platform as well as the operations team.
• Develop and manage solutions to achieve process objectives and performance targets (timeliness, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.)
• KPIS analysis and improvement plans.
• Organization of the service, managing a team of twenty people.
• Relations with the local administrations (city council/transport council) to be up to date with the legislation.
• Prepare and provide the required documentation to obtain licenses derived from new municipal ordinances.
• Representation in the sector's employers/local associations.
• Relationship with the insurance company and policies management.
• Workshop control and technical service (external).
• Control of the service in matters of Prevention of Labor Risks, Quality and Environment.
• Participate in the operations management team, regularly sharing observations and ideas, contributing to the evolution of business strategy and practices.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Experience fleet control
• Team management experience
• Experience in management of suppliers and collaborators
• Experience in shared mobility services, especially motosharing.
• Experience in interlocution with administrations.
• Languages: English (fluent), Spanish (valuable)
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.