- Offer Detail
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.ACCIONA is looking for a Senior Reinforced Concrete Engineer who will report to the Civil Construction Manager for its Construction business line to work in a Southeast Asian Project.
Responsible of the following functions:
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines in accordance with the overall Project.
- Review and assessment of logistical and supply chain factors of his area.
- Ensure cost-effective construction systems and processes.
- Review and manage subcontractors’ plans and schedules in full accordance with his Area Planning.
- Setting up and managing document and cost control systems, and preparing progress reports and projected costs to
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policy of his Area.
- Ensure the effective management of his Area through timely, strategic solutions where appropriate within the appointed
- Prepare and deliver required reporting and presentations.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Degree qualified, Engineer or Construction Management professional with at least 7 years’ experience working in the
- Experience in major structures that require concrete.
- Relevant experience with joint venture is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.