We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Mission: To support the QSE Manager in the follow-up and the updated BENBAN SPVs QHSE Management System according to legal requirements, Acciona standards and IFC standards.
To support the QSE Manager in the implementation and assessment of the correct application of BENBAN SPVs QHSE Management System by internal and contractor staff.
To monitor and supervise the HSE behaviour and compliance of the contractor in BENBAN.
- To support the QSE Manager of the Integrated Management System of BENBAN SPVs QHSE Management System developing, implementation and monitoring.
- To support the QSE Manager to guarantee the compliance with IFC/FMC regulations .
- To monitor the fulfilment of the guides, procedures and directives in the matters of Quality, Health & Safety, Environment, that have been approved by the different levels of authority. Amongst the number of processes the candidate shall monitor together with the QSE Staff the following critical processes:
- Risk Assessment and Preventing and Protecting measures, Emergency Management, Incident Report, PPEs, Safety Coordination of Suppliers and Contractors, Audits and Inspections, toolbox talks and H&S training;
- To perform HSE inspection during site most dangerous (for H&S and Environment) activities and periodical inspection to routine activities;
- Waste Management, Identification, evaluation and monitoring of Environmental Impacts;
- To carry out the controls and checks needed to assure the quality of products and services provided both by suppliers.
- To support Quality Audit on PV plants and follow up related NCs and punch lists.
- To encourage and to promote in the Local Staff, and in the providers, the assumption of values and the commitment of Acciona in the matters of Quality, Health & Safety, Environment.
- To support the persons in charge of production concerning the planning QSE Activities of the facilities for which they are responsible.
- To carry out periodic follow-up of QHSE status and goals with Internal Audits, Inspections and Observations to identify possible breaches or risks in QHSE fields.
- To guarantee the accomplishment of the Internal Audits and External Audits for the ISO certifications, as well as the follow up of the corrective actions of detected non-conformities if Benban will be included in Acciona multisite SIO certification (to be decided).
- To analyse the information and outcomes arising from the management of the system (audits outcomes, indicators analysis, incidents rate, sanctions of the administration, complaints of interested parts, etc.) to identify improvements opportunities
- To propose annual local goals to the Management.
- To report periodically all the needed QHSE data and information to AE and SPV Management.
Required Skills and Competencies
Degree/Training: Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or similar education.
Additional Training: Training and competences in Quality, Health Safety and Environmental matters. This competence could be provided also by field experiences in similar business.
Profile: Good competences in reporting and team work.
Languages/Level: English /Advanced
Years/Areas experience required: 1- 2 years holding similar functions
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.