We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Acciona offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.
Set technical innovation guidelines within his/her unit/department, in accordance with the specifications and terms of reference of each project, in order to position the company as a technological point of reference within the sector in which it operates.
Purchase/sales transactions for energy from the Acciona Group’s facilities on the electricity market and carrying out of technical administrative tasks of settlement and billing of electricity to the end customer.
- Identify physical and financial off-take opportunities with wholesale and retail energy market participants.
- Originate, evaluate and structure intermediate-term structured products with hedge counterparties and potentially commercial transactions in the storage space.
- Provide internal support for commercial contracts during the approval process and through final execution.
- Manage risks and oversee settlement of hedging program.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with wholesale energy and retail market participants.
- Assess and respond to market/regulatory trends.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Renewable Energy Storage experience required
- Prior experience in the energy industry, power origination/settlements and development.
- Ability to evaluate and structure fixed-price swaps and other financially-settled hedge products including put options, zero-cost collars and and swaptions.
- A good understanding of the technical requirements involved with storage projects preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of energy market dynamics and the ability to stay current with changing technologies, regulations and trends influencing the continued adoption of renewable energy.
- Bachelor’s degree, or related experience, (MBA a plus)
- Travel: Overnight travel
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.