We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Mission: Responsible for planning and executing the commercial and business activities in renewables energy project development.Likewise, he/she is responsible for the origination, start-up and follow-up of new projects, up to the moment of delivery to the Operation and Maintenance and Engineering and Construction departments.
- Identifies market opportunities in the renewable energy generation sector, according to the needs and interests of the company and the potential partners / providers, and translates them into viable projects.
- Analyzes the technical, legal, financial and environmental viability of the projects.
- Is responsible for making the technical and economic proposals for the projects.
- Prepares offers and participates in negotiations. Presents the proposals internally and to potential partners, refining the requirements, taking care of the impact that these adjustments may represent to the business line.
- Is responsible for negotiating with third parties owning projectsthe respective economic proposals, taking care of their viability at all times. Also responsible for negotiating with landowners long-term lease agreements.
- Supervises the preparation of documentation packages to participate in contests and bids.
- Establishes and maintains in good condition the relationships with landowners, companies, government institutions and third parties, to facilitate the completion of projects in a timely manner.
- During project execution, maintains contact with the stakeholders until the end of them by following up and facilitating the relief of pending issues, in order to maintain good relations and take care of the image of the company.
- Negotiate extensions / modifications to the approach, planning or scope of projects. He/she is responsible for negotiating additional requirements or modifications necessary to projects that are already in the execution process.
- Manages the development / licensing of multiple renewable energy projects in different stages and with different technologies.
- Delivers to the General Management periodically reports on progress in the search for business opportunities, proposals in process, negotiations and other processes under its responsibility.
- Manages the budget of the projects, ensuring profitability and committed income.
- Responds internally about the progress of the project.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams with which it does not have hierarchical dependence.
- Develop his/her team members, transmitting experiences and best practices.
- Identify opportunities and provide differential solutions to the needs of each client.
- Prepare and present documents effectively in difficult situations.
Required Skills and Competencies
Degree/Training: Bachelor in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, related or similar.
Additional Training: Knowledge of electricity market, power generation projects, renewable energy.
Languages/Level: English/Very High. Spanish will be a plus
Years/Areas experience required: 5 years holding similar functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.