Somos una compañía internacional formada por más de 38.500 empleados y presente en más de 40 países de los cinco continentes. Líderes en innovación y desarrollo tecnológico, busca expertos en impulsar el desarrollo sostenible y encontrar soluciones a los mayores retos mundiales, como el calentamiento global, la superpoblación y la escasez hídrica.
ACCIONA is looking for a Geotechnical Engineer based in Trondheim: E6 Ranheim-Værnes, Norway.
Collaborate and provide support on projects carried out by his/her business unit/department, in keeping with the instructions given by his/her supervisor, so that his/her work will enhance both decision-making processes and processes involving the project’s execution
They are responsible for the performance of work contracts. They plan, optimise and supervise the usage of resources to ensure that the construction projects are carried out on time, with the prescribed specifications and cost. Their most common duties include: Managing contracts and procuring the required permits and licenses, drawing up budget estimates, planning and setting out the phases of construction, supervising the sub-contractors’ tasks and the tasks of the subordinate staff or workers, verifying the progress achieved and the quality of the work during all phases of the project, representing the company in relevant matters, etc.
- Review detail design and confirm geotechnical aspects on earthworks, soil improvement, structural foundations, tunnels, re-use materials, etc.
- Responsible for geological mapping, report writing, site characterization, and analysis of excavations and supports.
- Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports.
- Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site condition.
- Review soil improvement/structural foundations/re-use materials
- Review factual reports and interpretative reports.
- Geotechnical Investigation planning and supervision.
- Perform temporary works designs (stockpiles, crane pads, deep excavations, etc.).
- Supports to resolve unexpected events during construction.
- Assist Manager in design and evaluation of constructions.
- Assessment of Non-Conformities
- Develop engineering reports, work descriptions, RFI, etc.
- Technical Assistance on Pavements Design.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
- Reporting to Lead Geotechnical Engineer
Education and Experience Required:
- Civil Engineering with a Geotechnical emphasis or Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Over 10 years civil construction experience including at least one senior role on a major project with responsibility on tunnels and soil stabilizations.
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
Somos una compañía con igualdad de oportunidades y estamos comprometidos con la diversidad. Invitamos a todas las personas a inscribirse, con independencia de sus características personales.