We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Mission: To lead the follow-up of the ACCIONA Energy business Integrated Management System (Quality, Environment, Health & Safety and Social) in Portugal according with the directives and regulations of the Division of Energy and Corporate and legal requirements. The implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System to all the ACCIONA facilities in the country (offices PV Plants and wind farms), control and follow-up of all aplicable the legal requirements in Health, Safety and Environmental matter in Portugal.
- To monitor the Integrated Management System of Management in ACCIONA Energy business in Portugal.
- To monitor the fulfillment of the guides, procedures and directives in the matters of Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Social, that have been approved by the different levels of authority. Amongst the number of processes the candidate shall monitor the following critical processes: Risk Assessment and preventing and protecting measures , Emergency Managemnt, Incident Report, PPEs, Safety Coordination of Suppliers and Contractors, Audits and Inspections, Waste Management, identification, evaluation and monitoring of environmental impacts, stakeholder management and social impact management.
- To establish directives and to take case about the fulfillment of Environment, Health & Safety and Social in the projects' development of renewable power plants.
- To carry out the controls and checks needed to assure the quality of products and services provided both by suppliers, and by Acciona group .
- To encourage and to promote in the Local Staff and in the providers the assumption of values and the committment of Acciona Energy in the matters of Health & Safety, Environment and Social.
- To coordinate with HR the training and the deveoplment of competences of the personnel of the company in the country in QHSE&S matters
- To coordinate and to support the persons in charge of production concerning the planning QSE Activities of the facilities for which they are responsible.
- To carry out periodic follow-up of QHSE&S status and goals with Internal Audits, Inspections and Observations to identify possible breaches or risks in QHSE&S fields. The candidate shall be based in Lisbon office and they shall visit ACCIONA Energy business facilities according with the activities needs and in any case it is required to preform a visit in all the facilities at least once per month.
- To coordinate the accomplishment of the Internal Audits and External Audits for the ISO certifications, as well as the follow up of the corrective actions of detected non-conformities.
- To analyze the information and outcomes arising from the management of the system (audits outcomes, indicators analysis, incidents rate, sanctins of the administration, complaints of interested parts, etc.) to identify improvements opportunities
- To propose annual local goals to the ACCIONA Management.
- To report periodically all the needed QHSE&S datas and information to the AE Managment for the control and follow-up of the Integrated Management System.
Required Skills and Competencies
Degree/Training: Engineering, preferebly environmental engineering
Additional Training: training and competences in Health Safety and Environmental matters. This competence could be provided also by field expereciences in similar business Profile: good competences in management, planning, reporting, communications and team work Languages/Level: English / intermediate
Years/Areas experience required: 2/3 Years
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.